We are working in many ways to reduce the carbon footprint we are leaving for our future generations by reducing demand for energy and lowering emissions through recycling and sustainable practices; glass packaging helps preserve the planet.We feature a line of eco-friendly bottles that use less energy and raw materials to produce.
- All glass is 100% recyclable
- All of our boxes and partition are 100% recyclable
- We recycle all of our out dated, over aged and damaged glass and corrugated.
- We recycle all of our plastic shrink wrap materials.
- Most of our boxes are made from recycled corrugated.
- All in-house paperwork is shredded and used as packing material for small shipments.
- Our tractor trailers are some of the most fuel efficient models available
- We coordinate deliveries to reduce the amount of time a truck is on the road- reducing fuel emissions and energy consumption.
We strive to reduce carbon emissions and energy consumption by:
- Ordering a majority of our products from the United States
- Coordinating our shipments from Europe to maximize cargo space, reducing the number of times the ships travel across the ocean.
- Coordinating our local and long haul deliveries thus reducing the number of trucks traveling the highways as well as the hours spent on the road.