Waterloo Container Company
Waterloo Container is a family-owned business started in 1980 to support the burgeoning wine industry in the Finger Lakes of New York and on the East Coast. Since then we have grown with our customers into a preeminent packaging supplier for Eastern North America. We take pride in being a one-stop shop for the highest quality glass containers and packaging products available. By constantly updating our inventory, trying new styles and introducing new colors and services, we are always looking to have what you need when you need it.
What started out as a small distribution of glass bottles to support a new branch of the wine industry has grown into a much larger operation stocking bottles, corks, capsules, wax and boxes. Our growth stems from our customers’ growth and their feedback allows us to tap into industry trends and continuously improve our offerings.
Why We are Different
- Customers are valued. We Work to Create Meaningful partnerships between our team and yours.
- Over 30 years of experience in the glass packaging industry.
- Client accessible industry expertise.
- We support American workers and value American made products through manufacturing partnerships with domestic glass factories.
- Our vendor partners are the premier names in the industry for glass, corks and closures.
- Huge on-site inventory of domestic and imported glass means you get your glass when you need it.
- We have our own fleet of trucks with knowledgeable and friendly drivers.
- Our entire team is proudly committed to community involvement and industry support.